External minimal quantity lubrication (MQL) Volumetric metering
The eMQL system Vectolub® is a clean and economical alternative for lubricant projection in minimal quantity. The Vectolub® system works with volumetric micropumps, which deliver very small quantities of lubricant (starting at 3 mm3) at a high frequency to the friction point by the use of a bifluid projection nozzle. This system is used for:
- Machining, drawing, sawing;
- Lubricant coating;
- Conveyors lubrication.
Minimal Quantity Lubrication for Dry Machining Processes
- No need for cooling lubricants
- No need for machine tool components like lubricant filters and cconditioning systems
- No disposal costs for chips and cooling lubricants
- No need to wash workpieces
Improve productivity - Significant reduction of production time (30-50%)
- Higher cutting efficiency
- Tool lives increased by as much as 300%
- Reliable control of production processes.